Saturday, December 10, 2005

Wallowing in My Own Crapulence

I am in pain this morning. Much as I love it, I cannot drink red wine anymore -- it gives me the biggest headache, and the sinus equivalent of morning Bay Bridge traffic congestion. Of course, the gin, vodka, and beer in addition to the wine probably didn't help matters. Yes friends, it's Holiday Party time again, and the company was paying for the booze. A grand time was had by all, at my shindig before-hand, at the actual function, and afterwards at the bar to which so many of us trooped. Always fun to see everyone decked out in their finery, cutting loose a little. And, unlike some past company parties, everyone, however inebriated, was on good behavior. So no tales for the watercooler Monday. Though a little more food might have been good. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go have some scrambled eggs and take a nap. I'm too old for this.

1 Comment:

Electric Mayhem said...

I see your holiday party debauchery and I raise you one night that included absinthe, Saturday Night Guy, and my eventual arrival home this morning at 5 AM.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online