Friday, December 16, 2005

Span

It's funny, I have lived in San Francisco for over 9 years now... dear god - it's been over 9 years!! Ok, that just suckerpunched me. How the hell that much time has passed escapes me. Especially given how transient I still feel here sometimes. Jebus. Nine years! Um, anyway, so I've been here all this time and definitely take certain things for granted, like the liberal attitude or the barking sea lions.

But there are other things that I never tire of or cease to wonder at. Going for an evening stroll along the water's edge in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge is one of those things. And as a result, I have an inordinate number of photos of the Bridge at all different times of day and from all different perspectives. Same is true with the view out my apartment windows... although technically that perspective never changes. So I'll share my favorites among these, if I can figure out a way to get them in a different page together. In the meantime, I shall sprinkle them liberally on this here page. Ain't you the luckies.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online