Monday, December 05, 2005

Take a Left at the Light at the End of the Tunnel

That's the title of my second book. Since I haven't even written my first book, one might say I'm jumping ahead of myself a little, but that's life here between my ears. Deal with it. I have.
Sadly, I've forgotten the fantastically brilliant title I came up with for my first book, though I'm hoping it's scribbled on a scrap of paper that I'll find when cleaning up my desk. Since I have no idea what my first or second books are about yet, let alone begun writing them, I'm pretty sure I have time enough to root out that paper scrap of staggering genius.
My third book, on the other hand, is almost complete... though it'll likely require a rewrite once I come up with a plot and an appropriately incredible title for it.

3 Comments:

Electric Mayhem said...

How about you title the third one "Man's Journey into Xtreme Procrastination: the Zach Bruns Story". On second thought, maybe that's a better Lifetime movie.

Anonymous said...

Ha. Zach, do you know that person, Electric Mayhem? He/she knows you. I thought of a title for my newest business idea last night as I was about to fall asleep. It was great! I don't remember it. I love you, Mom.

Zach said...

Uh... sure, okay then.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online