Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's not a contest, but...

Ok, in truth, it was not raining cats and dogs when I posted the previous entry. It was raining, but not terribly hard. It's just that it was only the second time it's rained since last spring, so I was still enjoying the surprise of water falling from the sky. The picture, of course, had nothing to do with anything. I don't even know the story behind it. It's a photo that is in a frame at a co-worker's desk (an actual photo, mind you, on photo paper - not a magazine cutout or new frame insert). And because I crack up every time I see it, I took a photo of the photo so I'd have a copy of my own. So if anyone comes up with the story behind the photo (actual or fictional), pass it along. The winner of this non-contest will get their very own copy.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online