Friday, November 10, 2006

I ku ka makemake e hele mai, hele no me ka malo`elo`e

I had the best of intentions of getting two more posts in this week before saying farewell for another week (one post about that Haggard fellow and one about the elections), but those will have to wait. For you see, as usual when I travel, things have come down to the last minute and gotten crazy busy and I'll be up late packing and take too much stuff, none of which will actually be weather appropriate, and there will be things left unfinished and I'll be stressed until I throw my stuff down in the hotel room.

Which, in this case, will be tomorrow evening in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Aloha, y'all! I'll be back in a week.

3 Comments:

Dissident Sister said...

I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Weirdly, I was just about moving to Hawaii after I'm done with Macalester next semester. Let me know how you like it there.

Other places on the short list:

Denmark
Somewhere in Canada
Scotland
Tanzania

Electric Mayhem said...

Adams, are you using this forum to crush my dreams? What happened to LA?

Dissident Sister said...

You know, I honestly don't know. I just woke up one day and had to wonder if L.A. was where I was supposed to be. I've been talking about moving there for so long, but something has always happened to stop me. And yet, in all the years I've talked about moving to L.A., I've moved, like 5 other places. Weird, don't you think?

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online