Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ticking away the moments

I've reached a milestone today and I'm not sure what to do about it. Do I celebrate or quietly weep?

You see, as of today, I have been drawing breath for 12,000 days, no shit. The sun is sinking on my 12,000th day in this existence, and what have I got to show for it? Well, I'm sitting on my bed trying to decide if I should finally shower today or if maybe a nap is the best way to put off doing my laundry.

Dude. 12,000 is a lot of days. Seriously.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you even come to be aware that the 12,000 day mark had been reached? It's not exactly a commonplace milestone...is it?

Zach said...

True. It was a fluke. I happened across a calendar counter online that will count the days, months, years, hours, until or since some other specific point. And bam, there it was, telling me I was 12,000 days old.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online