Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah

I was going gangbusters there for a bit, at least retroactively, but y'all's gonna hafta wait a bit longer for sumpin new. It's not that I don't have schtuff to say, because I do (how's about a Happy Birthday leonid roar out to my mom, sister, and nephew Caden, for example). But you see, things have been busy. I've been busy. And I took up reading again -- which was nice while it lasted -- so when I wasn't busy I was still occupied. And now, dear ones, I'm off for a weekend in the Wyoming woods. I'll write when I get back.

4 Comments:

MattyMatt said...

Oh dear. Do try to avoid lonely, desolate fences while you're there.

thptpth said...

Ah, Elk Mountain. How many times did I drive by you on my way from Laramie to Rawlins or vice versa?

Too fucking many.

Have a good time! Happy happy birthdays to all your fam!

Dissident Sister said...

Your ass is permanently on vaca! How much flex-time you get at that job, anyway?!

Zach said...

The lonely desolate fences are sort of inescapable.

And I'm not sure I would ever get sick of Elk Mountain. Though, granted, it's not like I've driven across the Red Desert again and again for 4 years over and over and over as some people have...

Also, for the record, I still have 3 weeks of vacation accumulated. And I'm leavin' again for more time off over Labor Day. And don't I deserve it.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online