Monday, March 20, 2006

Sick Boy

I took my last antiobiotic dose last night after 10 days of twice-daily horse pills. My sinuses are still working overtime at gunk production, but at least the accompanying infection that was causing so much pressurized pain is long gone. But guess what? I woke up today with a sore throat and it's gotten progressively worse throughout the day.

I blame my return to work. Our office is basically a giant petri dish for germ culture, with bacteria and viruses moving from person to person in a never-ending succession, circling the building; once it's burned through the population once, it circles back around in new form to start the cycle over again.

I had been lucky this past year, managing to avoid contamination and sickness for nearly the whole year. But I bragged about it, and so this is what I get. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach, I bought Airborne on your advice after that bragging... :/
Eventually you'll get used to the gunk and buy tissues 3 boxes at a time, especially after the first year and no relief. Love you, Mom

Electric Mayhem said...

Update your blog, already. Criminy.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online