Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dog-tired

I don't have the energy to type much this evening, but wanted to get a post in just to help stave off the slow decline and inevitable death of my blog. I returned last night from a week visiting the fam in balmy Denver. Which was great, as always (I miss them, I do), but not exactly relaxing. What with the wonderful weekend snowboarding at Copper Mountain in the crazy snow, the flurry of my 4 and 6-yr old nephews who operate on energy levels I'm just not used to in my usual sedate existence, their new adorable ankle-biting puppy, and lugging all my snowboard equipment home from the airport on public transportation, I'll admit there was a part of me that sighed a little sigh of relief upon walking in the door to my apartment.
Sadly that teeny sigh faded when I realized it was well after midnight and I had to be at work this morning...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too... Love, Mom

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online