Saturday, March 31, 2007

Crumb by crumb

I have now officially caught up to the present time. I apologize for keeping any of you waiting, as I'm sure you were, with bated breath. And I'm also sorry that the wait was obviously not worth it, as none of the posts below which I have finally published have much of anything interesting to say.

In other news, let us all join hands in welcoming JenHen to this side of 33. It's not really so bad. Despite my crazy musings on the fact that if you turn 33 on its side like a smiley face :) it reminded me of the "furniture disease" my grandma used to joke about, when your chest falls into your drawers with old age. Really, if it helps any to think of it this way, we're only 1/3 of the way to 100.
I'm going to go weep now.

Also, dear Dr. Ebony, I'd love to hear all about this dream of yours. Was it produced in a vicodin-saturated haze of hallucinatory slumber? Do you really luuuuurve me?! And how are your students trying to destroy you? I bet they'd think twice if only you'd ended up with the Dr Doom titanium jaw.

3 Comments:

Dissident Sister said...

I tell you what, Bruns -- all you hear about is the downside to meth use. But here you go, posting 40 blips in one feverish session; proving once and for all that Nancy Reagan had it all wrong, yo. Let's all say "yes" to narcotics. Hmmm, cheap, trashy, wildly dangerous, scabby-making narcotics.

Anyway, I don't remember any details about our dreamland make out party, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that I secretly luuuuuuurve you. Ha! What are you going to do if I start stalking your ass through the coffeeshops of the scenic Bay Area, a la your flaneur paramour? Uh huh...suddenly, secret love is not so appealing, is it?!

In my dream (I think) you were a good kisser. Also, I think you touched my boob. That's all I remember. I'm pretty sure you're safe. I won't guarantee anything, but it's highly unlikely that I'll get the urge to make you mah child bride.

Electric Mayhem said...

I cannot WAIT until Dru's Mom reads your comment, Eb.

Dissident Sister said...

Does she not know that I have boobs? She knows that, right? Right?!

Or are you talking about the "Big ups for meth!" part?

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online