Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Raise Your Bloice

The question has been raised about the purpose of this whole blog thing. And I'm still trying to figure that out, to be honest. I mean, there's not a particular topic about which I'm so passionate as to devote my time or this little corner of the web to it solely (there will be no knitting podcasts, I'm sorry). I suspect that I may find direction as I continue to write, but my main goal is really just to write. I've never been good about keeping a journal, much as I tried, and that may be because a journal's intended audience is only me. Somehow an actual audience, or perceived audience in this case since I don't think many people are reading this (but bless you, everyone, who do), helps motivate. Perhaps because there's no need to face all the deeply personal revelatory topics head-on.

Anyway, so please bear with me while I strive to find my blog voice, or bloice, as my friend Zoe dubbed it, while she sat on the beach staring out across the Pacific towards the setting sun during her all-too-brief visit from New York, surrounded by Beth, Adam and Josh, with whom I'd spent the day and eaten Dim Sum and promised to include in my blog however clumsy my sentence structure.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online