Sunday, January 20, 2008

One that won't keep me up all night

Like so many of my little crafty or creative projects, this whole knitting thing is getting out of hand. I somehow have, literally, 9 separate things I'm working on all at once, to the detriment of them all.

I tend to get excited about the next new thing before I've finished with the last old thing. But the new thing becomes another old thing once I've gotten past the newness of it. It's a bad habit.

Which is why I'm resolving to work on one thing at a time until I've finished each of the things currently in progress, and to not start anything new until they're all done, however much I'm itching to try my hand at another technique or play with a really great yarn.

Jesus I'm a nerd.

Anyway. This means I' have to finish some of the boring old things too, like the never ending scarves. But I'm already making progress! Witness the ribbed camouflage scarf I have just completed. Hooray!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online