Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well isn't that special

Incidentally, for those of you reading this thing via Internet Explorer, it's not supposed to look like this. All the posts are supposed to be centered between the two sidebars, not thrown below them all jankety like. It didn't used to do that, so I don't know what the scoop is, but I don't have it in me to go editing the template again. My HTML skills are rudimentary at best. If I cared enough, I'd probably upgrade to Blogger's new fancy templates, anyway, but I haven't figured out how to upgrade and still have both a left and a right sidebar. So you're left with this.

I actually just noticed this recently because I usually am using Mozilla Firefox. And everything looks grand using that browser. Not that I'm one to get snippety about how much Microsoft sucks, or anything. I just happen to prefer something else.

So that's that. Do what you will, and think what you like... just know that I don't intend for my blog to look as crummy as it might happen to.

1 Comment:

MattyMatt said...

Hmm, my cursory glance under the hood of your code (if I may be so bold) makes it look like it might be a div problem. As in, something in the CSS relating to how they float or position. I don't know how Blogger handles templates, but you might be better off switching to (heresy!) a simple 3-column table.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online