Monday, June 11, 2007

Maybe it's the pain meds talking

I'm totally still crushing on Paul Rudd all these years after "Clueless" when my passive obsession began (can you believe that movie is 12 years old?! Jebus, I'm old. Even weirder and not at all related: the Goo Goo Dolls have been around for over 20 years. Do you ever feel like you're in some crazy time warp and the next time you step outside and round the bend you may see the Statue of Liberty half buried. Damn you all to hell!!).

Anyway, I just saw him as a guest on "The Daily Show" and also watched "Knocked Up" -- which, while not a bigscreen necessity was still absolutely worth the $10 ticket price. He's still adorable and charming and funny.

That's all I have to say, really. Just thought I'd share. I'm only filling up space since I don't have much else to relate just now.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I second the Rudd love. Mmmm. And I feel that Knocked Up is TOTALLY meant to be seen on a big screen, surrounded by a bunch of people.

Zach said...

If you haven't already, and unless you have particularly delicate sensibilities, I suggest clicking on his picture for a little extra fix.

Anonymous said...

Ok. I gotta agree with Jennifer. A must see before lost on a random netflix que--GREAT movie for the masses and must see for date night, girls' night out, single sitting with a group of strangers. Everyone laughed together during this one.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online