Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Record time

I'm a terrible picture taker. Yes yes, I have a few really nice shots and several I'm especially proud of given my crappy little snapshot camera (which was super amazing when I got it), but in general I take too many photos of things and not nearly enough pictures of people. And while things are sometimes pretty, those shots are rarely as pretty as the thing was in person, and the snapshots of people are the ones I wish I had because they spur such great memories of whatever the experience was. And so, I'm making the effort to take more shots of people from here on out.

Similarly, I'm going to try to include more of these sort of shots in my ramblings on this here mess of a blog, because it's as much for me (my attempt to fend off the fog of failing memory) as it is for the infotainment of you, dear reader.

And with that, in a brief blog crossover episode, let's all take a moment to say Happy 1st Birthday Nolan! and to enjoy the difference a year makes.

1 Comment:

thptpth said...

Awwww. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Watch out for retaliatory photos of you and Nolan, coming soon!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online