Friday, April 25, 2008

So I said to myself, "Self..."

This body double thing is getting out of control. There are so many versions of me out there that people don't even recognize me when they see me.

Walking down the street on my way to lunch today, I saw my coworkers Nawal and Dara coming up the sidewalk in the opposite direction. They're looking my direction, talking amongst themselves and as they get closer, suddenly burst out laughing. Feeling a little paranoid, I ask what's so funny and it turns out they had seen me from a distance were arguing whether the infamous Zach-alike was heading towards them But finally decided no, it wasn't that guy because it didn't even look like me.

But, it's funny because it was me, see?

*sigh*

1 Comment:

Kizzle said...

I get it, Zach. It's funny, but not so funny.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online